Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Quilts: Making Progress!

Which is a good thing, since Christmas is TWO WEEKS away. Yikes.

xmas wreath mini quilt 1

I finished this wreath block into a mini quilt and gave it to my mom as an early Christmas gift. The quilted circles gave it a modern feel that I hadn't intended, but I like it just the same!

xmas wreath mini quilt 2

You can find the pattern here.

And I'm quite close to finishing up my Christmas Star quilt.

Christmas Star Quilt_wip

I went with option A, if anyone's keeping track. ;) I hope to finish it up in the next day or two, otherwise I'll barely have time hang it up before Christmas has come and gone!

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas Robin looks super sweet!

    Loving the Christmas star quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.