Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Why I Wanted an iPhone...

So I could get one of these cases!

cross stitch iphone case 1

It gave me a reason to use colors from this beautiful set of floss.

cross stitch iphone case 2

I've had the case for a few weeks and just couldn't decide on a design I wanted to stitch. I used EQ7 to work up some of my ideas. Not the program's intended use, but still fun! And it's much less time-consuming than trying to work out a bunch of designs on graph paper. I made a quilt layout with the same number of blocks as the phone case had cross stitch spaces (for mine, it was 22 wide x 43 high).

cross stitch iphone case 4

Now to see how long the stitching holds up on an object that's going to have lots of wear and tear. If it doesn't last, at least I'll have an excuse to make another one!

cross stitch iphone case 3

5 comments:

  1. How cute! And yet another use for EQ 7! I'm still trying to figure it out. When I see all the things that you use the program for, I'm encouraged to keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I think I'm going to need an iphone......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Where did you find the case for your iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that case too! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since our daily lives can become a bit rough and demanding, the foremost cell phone accessories any cell phone user should invest on are protect iPhone without case cases and covers. Unfortunately, when you buy a new mobile device, it usually doesn't come with a cell phone case, and has to be purchased separately. Now, the question is, why do we need to get such cell phone add-ons?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.