I knew I didn't have time to make the puppet theater this month for the oliver + s sew along, but I didn't want to break my streak of participating each month, so I made the mittens. I finished one mitten last night and the other one this morning, so at least half the project was completed in November!
A nice quick project with cute results! I made the small size, but they're still a tad big on my 2.5 year old. It was a cheap project too because I used some fleece I already had (although it's not the best quality, so I don't know how well it will hold up in the long run). I used one of my machine's decorative stitches to finish off the cuffs, although I doubt you can see it in the photos.
I used ribbon for the elastic casing instead of bias tape. I have a ton of ribbon, but rarely find myself using it, so it was nice to find a project for it!
Kudos to those that actually made the puppet theater!