Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Little Baking

It's pretty dreary and rainy here today, so it's a good excuse to warm up the house with some baking!

mini apple pies

I'm not much of a cook (ok, not at all), but every once in a while I get the baking bug. I found the recipe for these Bite Sized Apple Pies here and I'm quite pleased with how they came out! They remind me of the Cinnamon Rolls my Mom and Grandma make with leftover pie crust, which I absolutely LOVE. I could eat a whole batch of them myself if left alone for too long.

The recipe calls them mini apple pies, but I like to think of them more as Apple Cinnamon Roll-Ups. Making a pie sounds like a complicated process, but these little guys are super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.