Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What's Next?

I'm having a hard time settling on my next sewing project. After working on gifts for the last month (among all the other hustle and bustle of the holiday season), I don't know what to do with myself without the pressure of the Christmas deadline.

wonky stars quilting

So, rather than start something new, I decided it was a good time to pick up one of my UFO's and work on my wonky stars quilt. The slower pace of hand quilting is a nice change from the busyness of the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.