Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Little Stitchery

I made this little piece as a birthday gift for my mom. Don't ask when her birthday was, it's a tad late.

flourish embroidery

I used to do quite a bit of cross-stitch when I was kid, but just recently "rediscovered" embroidery. I love simple projects like this that are easy to pick up and work on while watching tv.

flourish embroidery detail

Here's another stitching project I finished recently- I love these cuddly little bunnies!

cuddly bunnies

Both of these designs come from the Quilting Designs-Quiltmaker Collection series. They're meant to be quilting stencils, but I think they work great for embroidery too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.