Thursday, June 23, 2011

A "Wee" Work-in-Progress

Started working on a little project from the book Wee Wonderfuls. I borrowed this book from the library but didn't have a chance to make anything from it before it was due, so I splurged and bought myself a copy.

Wee Work-in-Progress

I just love my little helper's hand there on the right!

Anything with hand sewing used to intimidate the heck out of me, but over the past year or so I've gotten much more comfortable with my hand sewing skills (imagine that- practice makes perfect!). Which is a good thing since most of the projects in this book require it, but so far I'm happy with the results.

I just hope I can get the face right. I hate a lazy-eyed bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.